Clause on the processing of personal data of the participants
The Controller of your personal data shall be AUDYTORIUM Biegli Rewidenci Grabowski, Pigoń spółka partnerska (professional partnership) with its registered office in Gdańsk, at ul. L. Marynarki Polskiej 163, Gdańsk, NIP (tax identification number) 5842681316 REGON (statistical identification number) 220849363, entered into the Register of Enterprises of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS No. 335025, whose registration files are kept by the Gdańsk-Północ District Court, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller.”
Requests may be sent to the Controller by regular mail to the address: ul. Marynarki Polskiej 163, 80-868 Gdańsk or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of personal data processing and legal grounds for such processing
The Controller shall process personal data primarily for the purpose of providing our services and performing activities directly preceding the conclusion of a contract and its performance. In this case, Article 6(1)(b) GDPR shall constitute the legal grounds for the processing of personal data.
For the performance of the contract and also in order to fulfil the legal obligations, the Controller shall be able to process your personal data – in particular for calculation purposes and to issue appropriate bills, invoices, insurance documents for you or to submit necessary update forms and perform mandatory analyses. In this case, the fulfilment of a legal obligation (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR) shall constitute the legal grounds for the processing of personal data.
Period of personal data retention
We shall retain your personal data throughout the period necessary to perform a contract and the period of limitation of claims arising under the contract, unless the processing (retention) of such data be required for a longer period by the relevant provisions.
In specific cases, the Controller shall be able to process your personal data for a longer period in respect of making, pursuing or objecting against legal claims or conducting internal investigations.
The retention period specified hereinabove is justified by the Controller’s need to provide services to customers and to obtain information related to the performance of contracts and to provide evidentiary items in any court and out-of-court proceedings.
Recipients of data
We shall transfer your personal data to entities to whom we contract services related to the processing of personal data in order to perform the contract, and to the parties to contracts concluded by the Controller (or to the parties the Controller must contact in order to perform the contract) during the course of the business activity conducted by the Controller, e.g. to IT service providers, accountants, insurers or other advisers. Those entities shall process personal data based on data processing agreements and only in accordance with our instructions.
Your personal data may also be transferred to state authorities and institutions authorised by law in order to fulfil the Controller’s obligations with regard to you or legal obligations. Your data may also be disclosed to other controllers in order to be processed separately, for a limited purpose and to a limited extent, e.g. to travel agencies, carriers or hotels.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
Pursuant to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you have several rights related to the processing of your personal data, including, without limitation:
– the right of access to personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of such data,
– the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data – if you find that such data are incorrect or incomplete,
– the right to request the erasure of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”) – however, provided that the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were gathered or otherwise processed or that you object to the processing of personal data or withdraw your consent constituting the basis for the processing and there are no other legal grounds for such processing or the data are unlawfully processed or must be erased in order to fulfil an obligation arising under the law,
– the right to request restriction of the processing of personal data – if you prove that your data are incorrect, the processing of personal data is unlawful but you do not request their erasure where we do not need your data, but you will need them to establish, defend or pursue claims or where you object against the processing of personal data – until we establish whether legitimate grounds for our processing of data prevail over the grounds for your objection,
– the right to transfer personal data – where the processing is carried out automatically based on a contract concluded with you or your consent.
You also have the right to object against the processing of personal data, including profiling – where we process your personal data based on the legitimate interest and the objection is justified by special circumstances related to you. Where the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent (e.g. we will request your consent to publish your image for the purposes other than it is necessary to perform a contract), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which has no bearing on compliance with law of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Should you find that we breached the provisions of law while processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Poland shall be the Personal Data Protection Office.
You provide your personal data on a voluntary basis in connection with the conclusion of a contract with the Controller, such data, however, are necessary for the performance of a contract and fulfilment of the objectives specified hereinabove.
The Controller shall not profile you based on the known personal data while processing your personal data for the purposes specified hereinabove, i.e. the Controller shall not make use of any systems designed for automated decision-making in respect of you.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office.